Terms & Conditions
Shawano Shooters Supplies and other marks indicated on our site are trademarks owned exclusively by Shawano Shooters Supplies. The use of these trademarks and trade dress is prohibited if used in connection with the sale of any product that is not Shawano Shooters Supplies, in any manner that seeks to disparages or discredit Shawano Shooters Supplies or in any manner that may confuse our customers.
All content on this website is the exclusive property of Shawano Shooters Supplies. Said content includes text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio and video clips, digital downloads, and software. Our content is protected by the United States and international copyright laws, and we reserve all rights contained therein. In the case of dispute or infringement, we will rigorously defend our rights to this material.
PROTECTING YOUR ACCOUNT:
Some portions of this website permit username and passwords to be used. You are responsible for protecting your unique username and password, and you agree to be responsible for all activities performed under your user account.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS:
Shawano Shooters Supplies grants you (the user) a limited license to access and make personal use of this website. This license does not include the right to download any material (other than routine page caching), modify any material, or any portion thereof, without the expressed written consent of Shawano Shooters Supplies. This license excludes the download or collection of logos, product descriptions, pricing, text, graphics, audio and video clips, and copying account information. This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the expressed written permission of Shawano Shooters Supplies. You are prohibited from using Meta tags or any other hidden text utilizing Shawano Shooters Supplies’ name or trademarks without the express written consent of Shawano Shooters Supplies. Any unauthorized use of this websites voids the limited license granted by Shawano Shooters Supplies.
CONTENT SUBMITTED BY SITE USERS:
If you do post content to this site or otherwise submit material (including, but not limited to, photographs and testimonials), you grant Shawano Shooters Supplies and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. By your submission you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that the use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Shawano Shooters Supplies or its affiliates for all claims resulting from content you supply. Shawano Shooters Supplies reserves the right to remove any content at our sole discretion.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
This site is provided by Shawano Shooters Supplies on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Shawano Shooters Supplies makes no warranties, either expressed or implied, as to the operation of the site or the content contained therein. You expressly agree that your use of www.shooterss.com is at your own risk.
Shawano Shooters Supplies cannot warrant that this site, our servers, or email communications affiliated with the use of this website, are free from viruses. Shawano Shooters Supplies will not be responsible for any damages of any kind resulting from use of this website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
REDEMPTION OF FREE PRODUCT AND COUPON OFFERS:
From time to time, Shawano Shooters Supplies offers its clients special offers and discount codes to be used in conjunction with this website. These offers are frequently disseminated via this website and through email to those who have registered for our email database. They are sometimes posted on our home page www.shooterss.com or announced via other means of communication in conjunction with the promotion of the Shawano Shooters Supplies product collection, including radio and TV broadcasts, internet forums and various online websites.
We encourage our clients to redeem these special offers, but we respectfully ask that you not exploit them. Shawano Shooters Supplies, at our sole discretion, will determine if all purchasing criteria have been met to qualify for stated discount or free product. If you successfully circumvent the software safeguards of this website to receive several free products with your order, then we will (at our sole discretion) remove any extraneous free product from your order or cancel the order in its entirety. You will be informed of any order changes via the phone number or email address listed with your order. Kindly act reasonably and proportionately.
By visitingwww.shooterss.com, you agree that the laws of the state of Wisconsin, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Shawano Shooters Supplies.
CHANGES IN POLICY:
Shawano Shooters Supplies reserves the right to modify, alter, delete and update these policies at any time we see fit. Such alterations would not nullify our rights if infringements or breaches occurred under a previous version of these conditions.
I understand it is my full responsibility to make sure ammunition or any accessories I am purchasing is legal for me to own in my state or jurisdiction. By checking the Terms & Conditions box, to accept, I agree that I am legally allowed to own the items in my shopping cart as detailed above. I further agree that any disputes will be governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin and the jurisdiction of any proceedings will take place in Marathon County.
I hereby certify that I am 18 or older if I am purchasing ammunition to use in a rifle or shotgun and 21 or older if I am purchasing ammunition to use in a handgun.
Pricing & Payments
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. Please call for Layaway and USPS Money Order options. We reserve the right to cancel orders due to pricing or inventory errors. Please note: Prices on ammunition or firearms accessories fluctuate daily based on what we can purchase them for. This is how we can offer you the lowest prices on ammunition and firearms accessories. We do not offer a price guarantee and will not provide a partial refund if the sale price of a product is lowered after you make your purchase.
Shipping & Delivery
Standard Shipping: We use a combination of shipping carriers depending on the type of item purchased as well as the State the item is being shipped. Most items are typically shipped Ground.
Some items, such as ammunition, may not be legal to ship to your State. Please check local and state laws before purchasing. It is YOUR responsibility to check your local laws before placing an order. All shipping charges apply to the lower 48 States. If you are outside of this area, please email us for a quote prior to purchase. All Powder and Primer orders will incur an additional $40 hazardous shipping fee. This fee will be billed separately from your initial order. Power and Primers CAN NOT be shipped in the same order. A hazardous shipping fee will be applied to each order. Oversized accessories, this does not apply to firearms, may incur an extra shipping charge. If you have any questions regarding the shipping charges please ask, and we will be happy to let you know before making the purchase.
Privacy & Security
This Privacy Statement applies only to the Shawano Shooters Supplies, ‘ShootersS.com’ owned website and domain.
Shawano Shooters Supplies, ShootersS.com is committed to protecting the information you provide us. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, Shawano Shooters Supplies, ShootersS.com has placed appropriate security procedures to safeguard the collected information.
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card information. SSL encryption is designed to make the information unreadable by anyone but us. This security measure works when you see either the symbol of an unbroken key or closed lock (depending on the type of browser you use) on the bottom of your browser window.
Credit card numbers are used only for processing payment and kept secure and confidential.
If there are any updates to the terms of the Shawano Shooters Supplies, ShootersS.com Online Privacy Statement, we will post those changes and update the revision date in this document, so you will always know what information we collect online, how we use it, and what choices you have.
Returns and Cancellations
Should the need arise; we will do our best to cancel an order at no charge provided that it is received by 5:00 PM on the day of the order. We work fast to fill the orders, therefore kindly contact us immediately if you need to cancel an order. If an order cancellation request occurs after 5:00 PM on the date the order was placed, it is agreed that the customer will pay to incur a 10% of the cancellation fee. This is to help offset costs incurred by Shawano Shooters Supplies, ShootersS.com
Returns on accessories are accepted for merchandise that is defective unless it has been modified or installed in a build (those items will be subjected to a manufacturer warranty). Shawano Shooters Supplies, ShootersS.com will provide a refund or exchange on all other accessories found defective provided that the customer notifies us of the defect within five days of the item being delivered. Shawano Shooters Supplies, ShootersS.com will also arrange for the defective items to be picked up and returned to us by the original shipper. Please do not return packages before receiving a return authorization. Please use the Contact Us form to receive a return authorization.
All non-defective returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee with a $15 minimum. Please note, items returned without packaging or destroyed packaging will be subjected to up to a 50% restocking fee. The customer is also responsible for return shipping charges. If a prepaid return label is provided, it will be deducted from the refund (in addition to the restocking fee). All returns must be received within 30 days from the date of purchase else they will be refused. Please do not return an order before receiving a return authorization. Returns not receiving prior authorization will be refused. Ammo cannot be returned due to safety reasons (no exceptions). Please use the Contact Us form to receive a return authorization.
I certify that I have read and agree to the following safety rules when handling ammunition or firearm accessory:www.nrahq.org/education/guide.asp
1. ALWAYS keep the gun pointed in a safe direction. This is the primary rule of gun safety. A safe direction means that the gun is pointed so that even if it were to go off, it would not cause any injury or damage. The key to this rule is to control where the muzzle or front end of the barrel is pointed at all times. Common sense dictates the safest direction, depending on different circumstances.
2. Make sure to keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot. While holding a gun, your fingers should be rested on the trigger guard or along the side of the gun. Do not touch the trigger until you are ready to fire.
3. ALWAYS keep the gun unloaded until ready to use. Whenever you pick up a gun, immediately engage the safety device if possible, and, if the gun has a magazine, remove it before opening the action and looking into the chamber(s) which should be clear of ammunition. If you do not know how to open the action or inspect the chamber(s), leave the gun alone and get help from someone who does.
Also, when using or storing a gun, always follow these NRA rules:
1. Mark your target accurately and be aware of the area that lies beyond your target. This implies that you must have prior knowledge of the prospective area before shooting. It is important to think wisely before pressing the trigger to ensure that the fire is not directed towards any nearby person to avoid any possibility of a mishap.
2. Know how to use the gun safely. Before handling a gun, learn how it operates. Know its basic parts, how to safely open and close the action and remove any ammunition from the gun or magazine. Remember, a guns mechanical safety device is never foolproof. Nothing can ever replace safe gun handling.
3. Be sure that the gun is safe to operate. Just like the other tools, guns need regular maintenance to remain operable. Regular cleaning and proper storage are a part of the guns general upkeep. If there is any question concerning a gun’s ability to function, a knowledgeable gunsmith should look at it.
4. Use only the correct ammunition for your gun. Only BBs, pellets, cartridges or shells designed for a particular gun can be fired safely in that gun. Most guns have the ammunition type stamped on the barrel. Ammunition can be identified by information printed on the box and sometimes stamped on the cartridge. Do not shoot the gun unless you know you have the proper ammunition.
5. Wear eye and ear protection as appropriate. Guns are loud, and the noise can cause hearing damage. They can also emit debris and hot gas that could cause eye injury. For these reasons, shooting glasses and hearing protectors should be worn by shooters and spectators.
6. Never use alcohol or over-the-counter, prescription or other drugs before or while shooting. Alcohol, as well as any other substance likely to impair normal mental or physical bodily functions, must not be used before or while handling or shooting guns.
7. Store guns, so they are not accessible to unauthorized persons. Many factors must be considered when deciding where and how to store guns. A persons particular situation will be a major part of the consideration. Dozens of gun storage devices, as well as locking devices that attach directly to the gun, are available. However, mechanical locking devices, like the mechanical safety built into guns, can fail and should not be used as a substitute for safe gun handling and the observance of all gun safety rules.
8. Be aware that certain types of guns and many shooting activities require additional safety precautions.
9. Regular cleaning is important for your gun to operate correctly and safely. Taking proper care of it will also maintain its value and extend its life. Your gun should be cleaned every time that it is used.
A gun brought out of prolonged storage should also be cleaned before shooting. Accumulated moisture and dirt, or solidified grease and oil, can prevent the gun from operating properly.
Before cleaning your gun, make sure that it is unloaded. The guns action should be open during the cleaning process. Also, be sure that no ammunition is present in the cleaning area.